Area of living: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Working as: Founder at 4pixos Studio & 4pixos Training since 2012
Expertise: Exterior, Interior, Urban Planning…
Project duration: 1 week and more
Software using: Corona Renderer
You can find Dung:
First is – technical information:
- 2D Drawings or 3D Models
- Furnitures and Materials Schedule
- Location, environment surroundings…
Second – aesthetic directions:
- Lighting scheme ( day, dusk.. )
- Preferred style of rendering
The most important thing to a successful co-operation is to get to know each other. Especially with your long-term clients.
Every client has a different taste and style preferences. My priority, as a professional artist, is to fulfill their wishes, but in the same time I’m trying to suggest best solution based on my experiences.
Projects will be more interesting if clients invest not only money, but also their time. I like projects that are well-organized, with enough information, beautifully designed and client share same aesthetic as me.
- Client send info. I review and give out quotation and an estimated timeline.
- When we are agree on quotation and timeline, I ask to deposit money. After that detailed timeline on project’s revisions and final renders will be sent to a client.
- I will send 3 revisions before final renderings so client can comment and change something if needed.
- Final renderings
- I’m not able to finish the project because of deadline is too tight or project is out of my experience
- Client is unprofessional, lack of information, budget is too low, too different aesthetic views
Watching artworks of different photographers, visualization artists and studios will always bring a lot of inspirations and ideas to me.