Area of living: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Working as: Freelancer.
Project duration: 5 days and more…
Software using: 3DsMax, Corona Render, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop…
You can find Maksym:
- If asked I can do private interior design in my own style
- Advertising and commercial projects, whose style is dictated by market trends and which is almost always guided by the client’s preferences.
I enjoy rendering a competent design either it may be a loft or a classic.
- The improvement of my knowledge. In each new project I try to challenge myself by doing something new that I have not done before. In doing so, I set a goal and try to find a solution while studying a new instrument, or even new software.
- Enjoy working close to my spirit. This is a powerful feeling in free creativity. When I work on a personal project I am free to choose the design, the mood, the weather. All this done without the time limit which allows me to work in greater detail.
- Advertising. Every time I post a new project, I receive a job offer, This is a good motivator by making me feel pleasant and useful.
which allow creating simple 3D without any knowledge. Do you think such a job as a 3D artist will still be needed in future?
Like all the other art forms the 3D art field also requires quality of workmanship. Great modeling, realistic lighting and shading has to be done masterfully. How to achieve this? For myself, I derive a simple but valid solution by setting a challenging and realistic goal and finding a way to achieve it.
My recommendations for a new starter in this field is to find an object that has not been modeled, a material that has not yet been created, lighting or weather conditions that have not been configured and try to recreate it in 3D. If you do not know how to do this, refer to lessons, and articles written on the subject, also write on online discussion forums. This way you will increase your knowledge and replenish your portfolio with new works.